The right solution for a smile that’s just right
There are a number of innovative treatment options from iSmile Studio that can revitalise and rejuvenate your smile.
Restorations can replace missing teeth or restore fractured or decayed teeth to their full function and appearance.
- Fillings are the most common type of dental restoration. Teeth can be filled tooth-coloured porcelain or composite resin fillings
- Crowns are placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size, strength and appearance. They are also used to secure a bridge in place or cover a dental implant
- Bridges are prosthetic teeth designed to “bridge” the gap created by one or more missing teeth. Bridges can be secured on either side by crowns or by dental implants
- Inlays / Onlays are made from ceramics or composite resin. An inlay is a smaller restoration that sits in the tooth, while an only is a restoration that covers a larger proportion of the tooth
- Implants are a small titanium screw placed into the jawbone as a replacement for a missing tooth root. The dental implant is covered with a crown or bridge
- Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth. They are made of acrylic resin sometimes combined with metal attachments. Complete dentures replace all the teeth; partial dentures are considered when some natural teeth remain and are retained by metal clasps attached to the natural teeth.
At iSmile Studio Balwyn we can discuss with you in detail the solution that’s best suited to your personal needs. Call us on (03) 9888 5677 to schedule a consultation. Our dental practice is located at 1/92 Balwyn Rd, Balwyn VIC 3103.